Thursday 25 February 2010

Peer Assesment

Hannah Skidmore:
  • Genre-Indie
  • Target Audience-Teenage
  • Success-Background Layout,Photograph Of Meg and Colour Scheme.
  • Improvements-Change Photograph of Hannah and Abbi, Don't use blocks for photographs and Show Meg's eyes.
  • Level-Level 2 (High)
  • General Comments-Good first draft.

Nicky Chapman

  • Genre-Female Indie Music
  • Target Audience-Teenage
  • Success-Nice pictures, design flows through, good use of language, font matches all the way through.
  • Improvements-Have different shots for pictures, maybe change font of masthead to look a bit different to everything else, need more on contents page.
  • Level-Level 3 (Low)

Ricken Ram

  • Genre-Indie
  • Target Audience-People who like Indie music, 16+
  • Success-The collage background looks good, and the colour pallette.
  • Improvements-Perhaps consider taking different photos.
  • Level-Level 3 (Mid)

Abbi Stilgoe

  • Genre-Indie
  • Target Audience-Young Adults
  • Success-Like the collage background, good pictures of model.
  • Improvements-Need a different picture of Meg for double page spread, change picture of Abbi and Hannah to something that doesnt looked rushed and actually fits in with the genre.
  • Level-Level 2(High)
  • General Comments-Finish double page spread story.

I'm really happy with my constructive critism that my peers gave to me. I now know what i need to work on to get to a higher level. Even though my magazine was rushed so that i could hand it in on time, i believe that my magazine is alreday at an average level. I totally agree with the points that my peers gave to me, and i will aim to reach above those targets, so that hopefully my level will rise by the time that my final piece will need to be handed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment